Friday 8 March 2013

War Of The Worlds (Dubstep Version)

This download is a dubstep version of the classic War Of The Worlds story. The mix was put together by erwtenpeller and can be streamed from soundcloud. I'm not a massive fan of dubstep but this is such a classic I thought I may as well post it up here for those people who missed it when it did the internet rounds.



[MAR 2013] NEW LINK
DOWNLOAD WAR OF THE WORLDS
erwtenpeller says... A dubstep mix retelling Jeff Wayne's musical version of war of the worlds, sampling the original narratives by Richard Burton, Phil Lynott and David Essex.

Here's the tracklisting (192kbps)...
CHAPTER 1: The Arrival
1. Starkey - Drip
2. Actraiser - Treasures Of The Deep
3. Quantum Soul - Babylon I Keep Down
4. Sykotic - Sykotic Stomp
5. Distance - Fallen

CHAPTER 2: Massacre Of Mankind
6. Bullet Bill - Within Range
7. Lebelgeelectrod - Three Pitting Of Syringe
8. Substep Infrabass - Voices From God
9. Rakoon - Cloacking Device
10. 16 Bit - PCP
11. Lebelgeelectrod - Because They Don't Exist

CHAPTER 3: The Earth Belonged To The Martians
12. Distance - Loosen My Grip
13. Reso - Holograms
14. Black Sun Empire - Cold Crysis
15. Netrik - Slime Factory
16. Distance - Ska
17. Suspect & DoomTrooper - Feral Child
18. Genetic Krew - Stone

CHAPTER 4: Brave New World
19. Distance - Skeleton Grin
20. Lebelgeelectrod - Life Is A Wobble Bass
21. Suspicious Stench - I Am What I Am
22. Bar 9 - Pussyhole
23. Caspa - I Beat My Robot
24. Disonata - Alpha & The Omega
25. rdubz - Danger

[MAR 2013] NEW LINK
DOWNLOAD WAR OF THE WORLDS

Note: If the above links don't work try the following from rapidshare...
DOWNLOAD WAR OF THE WORLDS [RAPIDSHARE]

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this looks interesting any chance of a re-up? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no problem. I'll sort it out now :)

    ... and it's well worth hearing so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done now. Let me know if you get any problems with the links. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude where have you gone? No updates for months, i need to download some more kwality music from ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bytorandthesnowdog, totally agree, just discovered this blog, great work here!

    ReplyDelete